dimanche 27 octobre 2013

Speed Painting : landscape





Here we are! Some trainings with speed paintings! This time, I did some landscapes. They took me one hour each other to complete. My next finished illustration will be a fantasy landscape, with wonderfull broken stones, shiny and magical light and insane and crazy vegetations... So I made this speed painting to prepare myself!


I hope you enjoy it!

You can follow me thanks to my Facebook Page, to see more speed paintings, actualities and WIP!
My Deviant Art here, If you want to see my work on better quality, or buy some of them.




I thank you all for following me, I am lucky! Don't hesitate to tell me in comments if you have any questions, suggestions or anything else! See you very soon! <3

1 commentaire:

  1. You are very welcome! Just keep up the good work!

    RépondreSupprimer